Hotels in St. Helen, Michigan
Search & Compare St. Helen Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in St. Helen
St. Helen overviewSt. Helen is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Birch Point Golf Club and Irons Park. While you're here, stop by White Deer Country Club and Tanger Outlets West Branch. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, St. Helen is for you.
Where to stay in St. HelenWhether traveling for business or pleasure, St. Helen can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to St. HelenFly in to Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital), 61.7 mi (99.2 km) from downtown St. Helen.
What to see around St. HelenFun activities such as boating, golf, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Birch Point Golf Club
- • Irons Park
- • White Deer Country Club
- • Pineview Highlands Golf Course
- • Sugar Springs Golf Club
- • Tanger Outlets West Branch
- • Quest Golf Club
- • Kirtland's Warbler Historical Marker
- • Grayling Country Club
- • AuSable Artisan Village
When to visit St. HelenWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 4.6 inches
- • April-June: 8.4 inches
- • July-September: 9.3 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches