Hotels in Apex, Nevada
Search & Compare Apex Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Apex
Apex overviewApex is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can take a fun excursion to Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Head to Nellis Air Force Base and Planetarium Observatory to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Apex is for you.
Where to stay in ApexFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Apex is the place to go. There are 233 hotels in the Apex area and you can shop as many as 175 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $23 per night
- • 96 3-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 54 4-star hotels with an average price of $33 per night
- • 34 5-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
How to get to ApexFly in to Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from downtown Apex.
What to see around ApexSights especially popular with families include:
- • Planetarium Observatory
- • Fremont Street Flightlinez
- • Fremont Street Experience
- • Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- • Nellis Air Force Base
- • Craig Ranch Regional Park
- • Desert Pines Golf Club
- • Lake Mead National Recreation Area