What's West Main Historic District Like?
Visitors really like West Main Historic District, especially its live music, restaurants, and riverfront access. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of bars. Take a fun excursion to KFC Yum Center. Other popular sights worth a visit include Kentucky Kingdom.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in West Main Historic District?
We have 167 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in West Main Historic District:
Cambria Hotel Louisville Downtown-Whiskey Row3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
The Grady4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
21c Museum Hotel LouisvilleLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Homewood Suites by Hilton Louisville Downtown, KY3-star hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Distil, Autograph CollectionRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to West Main Historic District
West Main Historic District is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Louisville.
- Louisville Intl. Airport (SDF), 5 mi (8.1 km) from West Main Historic District
- Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from West Main Historic District
Things to See and Do in and around West Main Historic District
What to See in West Main Historic District
- KFC Yum Center
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Visitor Center
- Riverfront Plaza Belvedere
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Belle of Louisville
Things to Do in West Main Historic District
- Kentucky Kingdom
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Louisville Science Center
- 21c Museum Hotel
- Muhammad Ali Center