What's Malveira da Serra Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Malveira da Serra. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Eduardo VII Park and Marechal Carmona Park. There's plenty more to see, including Guincho Beach and Pena Palace.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Malveira da Serra?
We have 20 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Malveira da Serra:
Dream GuinchoAdults-only country house with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
Mira Guincho house with sea view and gardenComfortable apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Family friendly
Sea View Villa - Malveira da Serra - CascaisAdults-only vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Spa tub • Garden
Mountain Guincho Villa by Lisbon-CoastUpscale villa with kitchen, patio
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Malveira da Serra
Malveira da Serra is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Alcabideche.
- Cascais (CAT), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Malveira da Serra
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from Malveira da Serra
Things to See and Do in and around Malveira da Serra
What to See in Malveira da Serra
- Guincho Beach
- Pena Palace
- Adraga Beach
- Ribeira Beach
- Grande Beach
Things to Do in Malveira da Serra
- Oeiras Parque
- Colombo Shopping Centre
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- El Corte Ingles Mall
- Praca do Imperio Garden