What's Sacavem Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Sacavem. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Avenida da Liberdade to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Rossio Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sacavem?
We have 17 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Sacavem but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Garden
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Close to shopping
VIP Executive Picoas Hotel - 5 mi (8 km) awayCity-center hotel with bar
Moov Hotel Lisboa Oriente - 2 mi (3.3 km) away
Lisbon Marriott Hotel - 4.6 mi (7.3 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Holiday Inn Lisbon, an IHG Hotel - 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
Tivoli Oriente Lisboa Hotel - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with 3 bars, spa
How to Get to Sacavem
Sacavem is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Loures.
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Sacavem
- Cascais (CAT), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Sacavem
Things to See and Do in and around Sacavem
What to See in Sacavem
- Rossio Square
- Parque das Nacoes Marina
- Bela Vista Park
- Campo Grande
- University of Lisbon
Things to Do in Sacavem
- Avenida da Liberdade
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre
- Avenida de Roma
- Avenida Almirante Reis
- El Corte Ingles Mall