Hotels in Eminence, Indiana
Search & Compare Eminence Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Eminence
Eminence overviewEminence is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Lincoln Park Speedway. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Crossroads Arena and Cataract Falls. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Eminence is for you.
Where to stay in EminenceFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Eminence is the place to go. There are 54 hotels in the Eminence area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
How to get to EminenceFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from downtown Eminence.
What to see around EminenceHere are some top sights to see:
- • Crossroads Arena
- • Cataract Falls
- • Lincoln Park Speedway
- • Lieber State Park
- • Putnam County Fairgrounds
When to visit EminenceIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 8.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.7 inches