Hotels in Chatun, Spain
Search & Compare Chatun Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chatun
Chatun overviewChatun is unique for its wineries, monuments, and spas. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Cuellar Castle and Coca Castle. A stop at places like San Esteban Church and Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Chatun has something for you.
Where to stay in ChatunWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Chatun has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $107 per night
How to get to ChatunFly in to Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 70 mi (112.6 km) from downtown Chatun.
What to see around ChatunDistinguished for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Cuellar Castle
- • Coca Castle
- • San Esteban Church
- • Torre Mudejar de San Nicolas
- • Santuario de Nuestra Senora de El Henar
- • Church of San Juan Bautista
- • Church of Santa Maria
When to visit ChatunWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches