What's Reunion Like?
People go to Reunion for fun-filled days at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, as well as many other top attractions like Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Discover the neighborhood's waterpark, theme park, and spas. Epcot® and Disney Springs™ are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Reunion?
We have 1596 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Reunion:
Club Wyndham Reunion4-star resort with 3 restaurants, golf course
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free water park access • 10 outdoor pools • Central location
Magic Village Views Trademark Collection by WyndhamSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar
How to Get to Reunion
Reunion is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Kissimmee.
- Orlando Intl. Airport (MCO), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Reunion
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Reunion
Things to See and Do in and around Reunion
What to See in Reunion
- Orange County Convention Center
- Lake Louisa State Park
- Northeast Regional Park
- Lake Davenport
- Beachcomber Beach
Things to Do in Reunion
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Disney Springs™
- Walt Disney World® Resort