What's North Lake George Like?While in North Lake George, you can spend time at the historical sites. The neighborhood features views of the lake. Take time to see places like Lake George and Ticondroga Country Club while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Ticonderoga Historical Society and Ticonderoga Heritage Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Lake George?
We have 49 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in North Lake George:
Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & SuitesHotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Spacious rooms
Circle Court Motel2.5-star motel
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Super 8 by Wyndham TiconderogaLakefront motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around North Lake George
Things to See near North Lake George:
- Lake George (13.2 mi/21.3 km away)
- Black Point Public Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Mount Independence State Historic Site (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to Do in North Lake George
- Ticondroga Country Club
- Ticonderoga Historical Society
- Ticonderoga Heritage Museum
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ticonderoga?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 67°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°F)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, October (average 4 inches of rainfall)