Hotels in 17th Street Entertainment District, Texas
Search & Compare 17th Street Entertainment District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in 17th Street Entertainment District
17th Street Entertainment District overview17th Street Entertainment District is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and art, and known for its entertainment and theater. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like International Museum of Art and Science and Museum of South Texas History. Make some time to see popular sights such as McAllen Botanical Gardens and Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge. A family- and business-friendly area, 17th Street Entertainment District also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in 17th Street Entertainment DistrictA welcoming city for all, 17th Street Entertainment District has a variety of lodging options. There are 79 hotels in the 17th Street Entertainment District area and you can shop as many as 31 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 45 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to 17th Street Entertainment DistrictFly in to McAllen, TX (MFE-Miller Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from downtown 17th Street Entertainment District. Reynosa, Tamaulipas (REX-General Lucio Blanco Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away.
What to see around 17th Street Entertainment DistrictArt, entertainment, and museums are top draws, along with cultural places like:
- • Cine El Rey Theatre
- • McAllen Heritage Center
- • Douglas Clark Sculpture Studio
- • Nuevo Santander Gallery
- • International Museum of Art and Science
- • McAllen Botanical Gardens
- • Museum of South Texas History
- • Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge
When to visit 17th Street Entertainment DistrictIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 84°F day, 49°F night
- • April-June: 96°F day, 62°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 6.7 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches