What's Parada like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Parada. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Porto Historic Center. Dragao Stadium and Norte Shopping are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Parada
Parada is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Maia.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Parada
Things to see and do in and around Parada
Things to see near Parada:
- Porto Historic Center (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- University of Porto (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Dragao Stadium (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Boavista Square (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Porto City Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Parada:
- Norte Shopping (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Casa da Musica (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Bolhao Market (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Majestic Café (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Porto Coliseum (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maia?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, January, November (average 212 mm of rainfall)