Hotels in Puget Island, Washington
Search & Compare Puget Island Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Puget Island
Puget Island overviewPuget Island is unique for its riverfront and oceanfront. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Julia Butler Hansen Refuge. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Wahkiakum Chamber of Commerce. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Puget Island is for you.
Where to stay in Puget IslandFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Puget Island is the place to go. There are 34 hotels in the Puget Island area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to Puget IslandFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.1 km) from downtown Puget Island.
What to see around Puget IslandSome highlights of the area include:
- • Wahkiakum Chamber of Commerce
- • Julia Butler Hansen Refuge
When to visit Puget IslandIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.0 inches
- • October-December: 18.5 inches