Hotels in Fairhaven, Washington
Search & Compare Fairhaven Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fairhaven
Fairhaven overviewFairhaven is a budget-friendly place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Marine Life Center and Glen Echo Garden. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Fairhaven Park and Bellingham Cruise Terminal. Fairhaven is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in FairhavenA welcoming city for all, Fairhaven has a variety of lodging options. There are 73 hotels in the Fairhaven area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 29 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
How to get to FairhavenFly in to Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from downtown Fairhaven. Rosario, WA (RSJ-Rosario Seaplane Base) is the next closest major airport, 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away. Bellingham Station is the closest train station.
What to see around FairhavenSights especially popular with families include:
- • Marine Life Center
- • Glen Echo Garden
- • Western Washington University
- • Summit Learning Center
- • Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- • Jansen Art Center
- • Fairhaven Park
- • Bellingham Cruise Terminal
- • Sehome Hill Arboretum
- • The Upfront Theatre
- • Mindport
When to visit FairhavenCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 7.0 inches
- • July-September: 4.2 inches
- • October-December: 13.7 inches