What's Diary Circle like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Diary Circle. Take time to see the sights such as Bannerghatta Road while you're here. Nexus Mall Koramangala and Lalbagh Botanical Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Diary Circle
Diary Circle is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from Diary Circle
Things to see and do in and around Diary Circle
Things to see near Diary Circle:
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Cubbon Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Goldman Sachs Offices (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Embassy Golf Link Business Park (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- IBM Offices (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Diary Circle:
- Bannerghatta Road (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Nexus Mall Koramangala (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Garuda Mall (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- UB City (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bengaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, June (average 236 mm of rainfall)