Hotels in Nevada, Spain
Search & Compare Nevada Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nevada
Nevada overviewNevada is a small town unique for its historical sites and monuments. You'll find extensive bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Shrine of Our Lady of Health and Convent of San Pascual Bailon. Make it a point to see sights like Puerto de la Ragua and Cortijo El Cura. Nevada is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NevadaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Nevada is the place to go. There are 63 hotels in the Nevada area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
How to get to NevadaFly in to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 42 mi (67.6 km) from downtown Nevada. Malaga (AGP) is the next closest major airport, 84.2 mi (135.5 km) away.
What to see around NevadaIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Shrine of Our Lady of Health
- • Convent of San Pascual Bailon
- • La Calahorra Castle
- • Guadix Caves
- • Santiago Church
- • Puerto de la Ragua
- • Cortijo El Cura
- • City Hall
- • Bodega Fuente Victoria
- • Mulhacen
When to visit NevadaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • January-March: 2.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.7 inches
- • July-September: 0.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches