Hotels in Historic Berkeley, California
Search & Compare Historic Berkeley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Historic Berkeley
Historic Berkeley overviewHistoric Berkeley is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and parks, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square to shop. Pier 39 and Alcatraz Island are popular places to visit. Historic Berkeley is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Historic BerkeleyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Historic Berkeley is the place to go. There are 561 hotels in the Historic Berkeley area and you can shop as many as 152 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 199 2-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 207 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 111 4-star hotels with an average price of $116 per night
- • 14 5-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
How to get to Historic BerkeleyFly in to Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from downtown Historic Berkeley. San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away.
What to see around Historic BerkeleyFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Indian Rock Park
- • Eastshore State Park
- • Cesar Chavez Park
- • Berkeley Repertory Theater
- • Berkeley Community Theater
- • Habitot Children's Museum
- • Magnes Collection of Jewish Art & Life
- • Zellerbach Playhouse
- • University of California - Berkeley
- • California College of the Arts
- • Saint Mary's College
- • Academy of Art University
- • San Francisco Art Institute
- • Pier 39
- • Fisherman's Wharf
- • Alcatraz Island
- • Lombard Street
- • Union Square