Where is Wright Park?
Wright Park is located in Downtown Tacoma. It's in a family-friendly neighborhood well known for its museums and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Tacoma Dome and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Where Can I Stay near Wright Park?
We've got 71 hotels to choose from within a mile of Wright Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Tacoma Downtown
- 3.5-star hotel • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour health club
McMenamins Elk Temple
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 5 bars • Attentive staff
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
New listing! Adorable getaway for two w/ shared backyard & free WiFi!
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do near Wright Park
What to See near Wright Park
- Tacoma Dome
- Port of Tacoma
- Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
- University of Washington Tacoma
- University of Puget Sound
Things to Do near Wright Park
- Emerald Queen Casino
- Tacoma Mall
- Puyallup Fairgrounds
- Museum of Glass
- 6th Ave