Hotels in Emma, Missouri
Search & Compare Emma Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Emma
Emma overviewEmma is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Tri-City Country Club. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Perry Memorial Conservation Area and Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Emma is for you.
Where to stay in EmmaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Emma has accommodations to fit every need. There are 24 hotels in the Emma area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to EmmaFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 69.8 mi (112.3 km) from downtown Emma.
What to see around EmmaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Tri-City Country Club
- • Perry Memorial Conservation Area
- • Arcadian Moon Vineyards and Winery
- • Bristle Ridge Vineyards
When to visit EmmaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.0 inches