Hotels in Riverwalk District, Nevada
Search & Compare Riverwalk District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riverwalk District
Riverwalk District overviewRiverwalk District is a budget-friendly place unique for its museums, riverfront, and theaters. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like Nevada Museum of Art and National Automobile Museum. National Bowling Stadium and Great Basin Adventure are popular places to visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Riverwalk District is for you.
Where to stay in Riverwalk DistrictWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Riverwalk District has options to suit everyone's style. There are 158 hotels in the Riverwalk District area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 39%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 62 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 61 4-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $249 per night
How to get to Riverwalk DistrictFly in to Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.), 2.5 mi (4 km) from downtown Riverwalk District.
What to see around Riverwalk DistrictFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Great Basin Adventure
- • Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center
- • Fun Quest
- • Ultimate Rush Speed and Thrill Park
- • Wild Island Family Adventure Park
- • Bruka Theater
- • Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
- • Knitting Factory
- • Nevada Museum of Art
- • Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum
- • National Bowling Stadium
- • National Automobile Museum
- • Nevada Historical Society
- • Sierra Safari Zoo
- • Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe