Travelling with your pet to Alberta Street
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the family-friendly city of Alberta Street, you've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your animals along on your Alberta Street outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they're napping. Some of our travellers to Alberta Street like to visit Alberta Rose Theatre. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Alberta Street can help you find a good place to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Alberta Street?
Top hotel picks in and around Alberta Street:
The Alberta Petite Hotel3-star B&B, convenient to Wonder Ballroom
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Modern & Beautiful House Centrally Located in Vibrant Alberta Arts DistrictFamily-friendly holiday home with kitchen, near Wonder Ballroom
- Water park • Walkable location
The Doctor's House3-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
What are the best things to see and do in Alberta Street?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Alberta Street, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Moda Center (2.2 mi/3.6 km)
- Oregon Convention Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Oregon Zoo (4.9 mi/8 km)
- Wonder Ballroom (1.6 mi/2.6 km)
- Lloyd Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km)
- Roseland Theater (2.9 mi/4.7 km)
- Portland International Raceway (3.2 mi/5.2 km)
- Pioneer Courthouse Square (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km)