What is Akcay like for beach hotels?
When you can't wait to get to the beach, a trip to Akcay might be just the ticket. Whether you want to collect seashells or stroll along the shore, this city is well suited for travellers looking to stay near the water. You can experience everything the area has to offer, such as a visit to Turban Plajı. When you search for top hotels in Akcay on our site, it's easy to book something within your price range.
What are the best things to see and do in Akcay?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Akcay, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Novada Edremit (3.3 mi/5.4 km)
- Ida Mountain National Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km)
- Kazdağı National Park (6 mi/9.6 km)
- Ören Halk Plajı (6.2 mi/10 km)
- Tahtakuslar Ethnography Gallery (3.4 mi/5.5 km)
- Öğretmenler Mahallesi Halk Plajı (6.7 mi/10.8 km)
- Pelitköy Sahil Plajı (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Zeytinli Rock Festivali Plajı (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Sutuven Selalesi (4 mi/6.4 km)
- Ayse Sidika Erke Ethnography Museum (5 mi/8.1 km)