Where is Cala Paura Beach?
Polignano a Mare is home to Cala Paura Beach. Polignano a Mare is a trendy city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Statue of Domenico Modugno and Lama Monachile Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Cala Paura Beach?
We've got 259 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Cala Paura Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Cala Paura Beach
What to See near Cala Paura Beach
- Statue of Domenico Modugno
- Lama Monachile Beach
- Grotta Ardito Promenade
- Porto Cavallo Beach
- Madonna d'Altomare Stadium
Things to Do near Cala Paura Beach
- Pino Pascali Museum
- Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia
- Il Parco dei Dinosauri
- Cathedral of Romualdo Museum
- Indiana Park
How to Get to Cala Paura Beach
Flights to Polignano a Mare
- Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Polignano a Mare