Where is Dungeness Spit?
Sequim is home to Dungeness Spit. Sequim is a family-friendly city liked for its hiking and natural setting. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Olympic National Park and Olympic Game Farm.
Where Can I Stay near Dungeness Spit?
We've got 87 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Dungeness Spit. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
10,000 Waves Shorefront Cabin - Spectacular Views of the Dungeness Lighthouse & - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Private beach • Central location
Bird and wildlife watchers, check this home that overlooks the Strait of Juan de - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do near Dungeness Spit
What to See near Dungeness Spit
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- Jardin du Soleil
- New Dungeness Lighthouse
- John Wayne Marina
- Carrie Blake Park
Things to Do near Dungeness Spit
- Olympic Game Farm
- Dungeness River Audubon Center
- Museum and Art Center
How to Get to Dungeness Spit
Flights to Sequim
- Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from central Sequim
- Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour Seaplane Base), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from central Sequim
- Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from central Sequim