Hotels in Les Roques, Spain
Search & Compare Les Roques Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Les Roques
Les Roques overviewLes Roques is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. Sports fans will enjoy basketball and golf. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Girona Cathedral. Dali Museum and Roses Beach are popular sights to see. A family-friendly area, Les Roques also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Les RoquesLes Roques offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 281 hotels in the Les Roques area and you can shop as many as 65 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 42%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 124 3-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 86 4-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 8 5-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
How to get to Les RoquesFly in to Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 19.3 mi (31 km) from downtown Les Roques. Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 73.2 mi (117.7 km) away.
What to see around Les RoquesOutdoor activities are at hand such as biking, golf, and sporting events, along with attractions like:
- • Torremirona Golf Club
- • Pitch and Putt Castello Empuribrava
- • Golf Girona
- • Golf Club Peralada
- • Emporda Golf Club
- • Butterfly Park Empuriabrava
- • Aqua Brava
- • Dali Museum
- • Girona Cathedral
- • Roses Beach
When to visit Les RoquesIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches