What's Istanbul City Center Like?People go to Istanbul City Center to see favorite places like Blue Mosque, and to take in culture at top venues like Hagia Sophia. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Grand Bazaar and Taksim Square are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Istanbul City Center?
We have 3328 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Istanbul City Center:
Bram Hotel IstanbulCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
HammamhaneAdults-only guesthouse with spa, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Taksimbul Design HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Witt Istanbul HotelHotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Tomtom Suites - Special ClassLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Central location
How to Get to Istanbul City CenterIstanbul City Center is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul Airport (IST), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Istanbul City Center
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Intl. Airport (SAW), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from Istanbul City Center
Traveling to Istanbul City Center by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Vezneciler Subway Station
- Emniyet - Fatih Station
- Beyoglu Station
Getting to Istanbul City Center on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Laleli-University Station
- Aksaray Station
- Aksaray Tram Station