Where is Davenport House Museum?
Davenport House Museum is located in Historic Downtown Savannah. It's in an historic neighbourhood well known for its museums and riverfront. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit River Street and Owens-Thomas House.
Things to see and do near Davenport House Museum
What to see near Davenport House Museum
- River Street
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- The Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist
- Ellis Square
- Savannah College of Art and Design
Things to do near Davenport House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- Savannah Theatre
- River Street Market Place
- Rousakis Riverfront Plaza
- City Market