Where is Oregon Film Museum?
Astoria is home to Oregon Film Museum. Astoria is a historic city well known for its a beautiful riverfront and seaside. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Long Beach and Columbia River Maritime Museum.
Where Can I Stay near Oregon Film Museum?
We've got 31 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Oregon Film Museum. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Astoria Rivershore Motel
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Oregon Film Museum
What to See near Oregon Film Museum
- Astoria Column
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Astoria-Megler Bridge
- Fort Clatsop National Memorial
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
Things to Do near Oregon Film Museum
- Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley
- Flavel House Museum
- Astoria Aquatic Center
- Heritage Museum
How to Get to Oregon Film Museum
Flights to Astoria
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central Astoria