Hotels in Fort Myers River District, Florida
Search & Compare Fort Myers River District Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fort Myers River District
Fort Myers River District overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of beaches and rivers, Fort Myers River District is known for its historical sites and museums. You'll find extensive seafood and coffee options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Edison and Ford Winter Estates. Make some time to see popular sights such as Imaginarium Hands - On Museum and Manatee Park. A business-friendly area, Fort Myers River District also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Fort Myers River DistrictWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Fort Myers River District has options to suit everyone's style. There are 210 hotels in the Fort Myers River District area and you can shop as many as 84 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 45 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 115 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 45 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to Fort Myers River DistrictFly in to Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from downtown Fort Myers River District. Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County) is the next closest major airport, 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away.
What to see around Fort Myers River DistrictA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Fort Myers Historical Museum
- • Art of the Olympians Museum
- • Imaginarium Hands - On Museum
- • Cape Coral Historical Museum
- • Railroad Museum of South Florida
- • Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- • Manatee Park
- • Sun Splash Water Park
When to visit Fort Myers River DistrictIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 53°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 61°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 73°F night
- • October-December: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.9 inches
- • July-September: 27.5 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches