Hotels in Cuyamungue, New Mexico
Search & Compare Cuyamungue Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cuyamungue
Cuyamungue overviewCuyamungue is a relaxing place distinct for its art and known for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like Santa Fe Opera and Museum of International Folk Art. Popular attractions like Palace of the Governors and San Miguel Mission are sure to leave an impression. Cuyamungue is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CuyamungueFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cuyamungue is the place to go. There are 81 hotels in the Cuyamungue area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 38 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 19 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 6 5-star hotels with an average price of $160 per night
How to get to CuyamungueFly in to Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from downtown Cuyamungue. Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 17.5 mi (28.1 km) away.
What to see around CuyamungueIt's well known for its hiking trails and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Deception Peak
- • Santa Fe River Park
- • Old Fort Marcy Park
- • Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary
- • Santa Fe National Forest
- • Santa Fe Opera
- • Palace of the Governors
- • San Miguel Mission
- • New Mexico State Capitol
- • Museum of International Folk Art
When to visit CuyamungueWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.2 inches
- • October-December: 0.1 inches