Hotels in Malbis, Alabama
Search & Compare Malbis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Malbis
Malbis overviewMalbis is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its gardens and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Take in some local culture at popular places like Battleship Memorial Park and Museum of Mobile. Make plans to visit the popular Gulf Coast Exploreum and National African American Archives and Museum. Malbis is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MalbisA welcoming city for all, Malbis has a variety of lodging options. There are 99 hotels in the Malbis area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 33 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 61 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to MalbisFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from downtown Malbis.
What to see around MalbisFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Al Trione Sports Park
- • Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- • Hank Aaron Stadium
- • Battleship Memorial Park
- • Museum of Mobile
- • Gulf Coast Exploreum
- • National African American Archives and Museum
- • Oakleigh Historic Complex
When to visit MalbisCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.1 inches
- • July-September: 19.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches