Hotels in Bootjack, California
Search & Compare Bootjack Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bootjack
Bootjack overviewBootjack is a small town distinct for its parks and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad. Make some memories at Butterfly Creek Winery and California State Mining and Mineral Museum. A family-friendly area, Bootjack also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BootjackWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Bootjack has accommodations to fit every need. There are 52 hotels in the Bootjack area and you can shop as many as 20 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to BootjackFly in to Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 48.9 mi (78.7 km) from downtown Bootjack. Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) is the next closest major airport, 58.2 mi (93.7 km) away.
What to see around BootjackSome highlights of the area include:
- • Butterfly Creek Winery
- • California State Mining and Mineral Museum
- • Mariposa County's Old Stone Jail
- • Mariposa Museum and History Center
- • Mariposa County Visitor Center