Where is Sandbanks Provincial Park?
Prince Edward is home to Sandbanks Provincial Park. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Wellington Rotary Beach and Wellington Main Street Park.
Where Can I Stay near Sandbanks Provincial Park?
We've got 6 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Sandbanks Provincial Park. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
West Lake Cottage
- 3-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi
The Beachside Burrow Welcomes You to Prince Edward County!
- 3-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to See and Do near Sandbanks Provincial Park
What to See near Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Lake Ontario
- Wellington Rotary Beach
- Wellington Main Street Park
- Point Petre Lighthouse
- Point Petre Wildlife Conservation Area
Things to Do near Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Wellington on the Lake Golf Course
- Huff Estates Winery
- Sandbanks Estate Winery
- Prince Edward County Lavender
- The Grange of Prince Edward Vineyards and Estate Winery
How to Get to Sandbanks Provincial Park
Flights to Prince Edward
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from central Prince Edward