Where is Cenote Ik kil?
Chichen Itza is home to Cenote Ik kil. Chichen Itza is a historic city well known for its ancient ruins and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out El Caracol and Court of the Thousand Columns.
Where Can I Stay near Cenote Ik kil?
We've got 14 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Cenote Ik kil. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel DORALBA INN Chichén - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Hacienda Chichen Resort & Yaxkin Spa - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Chichen Itza - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away
- 4.5-star lodge • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Cenote Ik kil
What to See near Cenote Ik kil
- El Caracol
- Court of the Thousand Columns
- Pyramid of Kukulkan
- Cenote Sagrado
- Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza
Things to Do near Cenote Ik kil
- Chilam Balam Auditorio
- Visitors Center Museum