What's Barrio Brasil Like?
In Barrio Brasil, you may want to appreciate the historical sites and gardens. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Santa Lucia Hill and O'Higgins Park. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza de Armas and Fantasilandia.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Barrio Brasil?
We have 24 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Barrio Brasil:
Hotel Boutique Casa CondeCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Matildas Hotel Boutique3.5-star ski hotel with ski shuttle
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Hotel Brasilia3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Barrio Brasil
Barrio Brasil is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Barrio Brasil
Things to See and Do in and around Barrio Brasil
What to See in Barrio Brasil
- Plaza de Armas
- Santa Lucia Hill
- University of Santiago-Chile
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- O'Higgins Park
Things to Do in Barrio Brasil
- Lastarria District
- Costanera Center
- Parque Arauco Mall