Hotels in Tom Nevers Beach, Massachusetts
Search & Compare Tom Nevers Beach Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tom Nevers Beach
Tom Nevers Beach overviewTom Nevers Beach is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of islands and flowers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Greater Light Garden and Lily Pond Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Siasconet Beach and Sankaty Head Light. Whatever you're into, Tom Nevers Beach has something for you.
Where to stay in Tom Nevers BeachWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Tom Nevers Beach can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 27 hotels in the Tom Nevers Beach area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $208 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $290 per night
How to get to Tom Nevers BeachFly in to Nantucket, MA (ACK-Nantucket Memorial), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from downtown Tom Nevers Beach. Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 93.6 mi (150.7 km) away.
What to see around Tom Nevers BeachIts beaches and flowers offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Siasconet Beach
- • Nobadeer Beach
- • Surfside Beach
- • Children's Beach
- • Greater Light Garden
- • Sankaty Head Light
- • Nantucket Shipwreck and Lifesaving Museum
- • Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum
- • Maria Mitchell Aquarium
- • Brant Point Light
When to visit Tom Nevers BeachCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches