What's Jurong Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out Jurong? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Huayang Park and Maoshan Scenic Area. There's plenty more to see, including Jurong People's Government Building and Yuqing Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jurong?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Jurong:
Holiday Inn Resort Maoshan Hot-Spring, an IHG HotelHotel with restaurant
- Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
GreenTree Inn JiangSu ZHenjiang Jurong Yalong Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Jurong Huayang, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
Jurong Yukun New Century Hotel JiangsuLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Health club • 24-hour front desk
Country Garden Phoenix Hotel Nanjing4-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to JurongJurong is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Zhenjiang.
- Nanjing (NKG-Lukou Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Jurong
Things to See and Do in and around Jurong
What to See in Jurong
- Huayang Park
- Maoshan Scenic Area
- Jurong People's Government Building
- Yuqing Square