Hotels in Sierra de Espadan Nature Park, Spain
Search & Compare Sierra de Espadan Nature Park Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sierra de Espadan Nature Park
Sierra de Espadan Nature Park overviewSierra de Espadan Nature Park is known for its monuments. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Crypts of Segorbe Cathedral and Segorbe Cathedral. Head to Museo del Aceite Seborbe and Caves of San Jose to make some memories. Sierra de Espadan Nature Park is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Sierra de Espadan Nature ParkFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Sierra de Espadan Nature Park is the place to go. There are 62 hotels in the Sierra de Espadan Nature Park area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 20 4-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Sierra de Espadan Nature ParkFly in to Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from downtown Sierra de Espadan Nature Park. Valencia (VLC) is the next closest major airport, 29.9 mi (48.2 km) away.
What to see around Sierra de Espadan Nature ParkMemorable for its monuments and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Crypts of Segorbe Cathedral
- • Segorbe Cathedral
- • Fadri Tower
- • Co-cathedral of Saint Mary
- • Horno Alto N.2
- • Museo del Aceite Seborbe
- • Caves of San Jose
- • Santiago Apostol Church
- • El Madrigal Stadium
- • Montanejos Hot Springs
When to visit Sierra de Espadan Nature ParkIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 41°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches