Chania Old City Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Chania Old City
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Chania Central Market
- Chania Lighthouse
- Maritime Museum of Crete
- Venetian Great Arsenal
- Folklore Museum of Chania
- Firka Fortress
- Franciscan Monastery of Aghios Fragkiskos
- Cathedral of the 3 Martyrs
- Mitropoleos Square
- Church of Agios Nikolaos
- Chania Archaeological Museum
- Cathedral of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary
- Grand Arsenal
- Khania Archaeological Museum
- Municipal Art Gallery of Chania
- Cretan House Folklore Museum
- Mosque of Kioutsouk Hassan
- Ancient Kydonia
- Mosque of the Janissaries
- Etz Hayyim Synagogue
Hotels in Chania Old City with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Casa Delfino
- Service: La Maison Ottomane
- Comfort: La Maison Ottomane
- Condition: La Maison Ottomane
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Chania Old City are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Chania Old City with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.