What's Little Italy Like?
People go to Little Italy for fun-filled days at Six Flags La Ronde, as well as many other top attractions like Montreal Botanical Garden. Bell Centre and Old Port of Montreal are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Little Italy?
We have 52 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Little Italy but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal - 3.1 mi (5 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Le Nouvel Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Hotel Faubourg Montreal - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) awayCity-center apartment with kitchenette, comfy bedding
Hotel Chrome Montreal - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away3-star aparthotel
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth - 3 mi (4.8 km) awayLuxury aparthotel with spa, indoor pool
How to Get to Little Italy
Little Italy is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Montreal–Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Little Italy
- Montreal Saint-Hubert Longueuil Airport (YHU), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Little Italy
Things to See and Do in and around Little Italy
What to See in Little Italy
- Bell Centre
- Old Port of Montreal
- McGill University
- Montreal Convention Centre
- Jarry Park
Things to Do in Little Italy
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Six Flags La Ronde
- Jean-Talon Market
- Plaza St-Hubert
- Rue Prince-Arthur Street