Hotels in Iwate, Japan
Search & Compare Iwate Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Iwate
Iwate overviewIwate is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. This winter paradise is home to Appi Kogen Ski Resort and Iwate Kogen Snow Park. Make it a point to see sights like Ishigaminooka Museum and Iwate Children's Forest. A business-friendly area, Iwate also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in IwateWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Iwate has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
How to get to IwateFly in to Hanamaki (HNA-Iwate - Hanamaki), 37 mi (59.5 km) from downtown Iwate. Iwate-Numakunai Station is the closest train station.
What to see around IwateFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Appi Kogen Ski Resort
- • Iwate Kogen Snow Park
- • Amihari Onsen Ski Area
- • Ishigaminooka Museum
- • Iwate Children's Forest
- • Lake Gando
- • Mount Nanashigure
- • Fudo Waterfall
When to visit IwateIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 6.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 19.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches