Where is Glyfada's Second Beach?
Glyfada is home to Glyfada's Second Beach. Glyfada is a family-friendly city well known for its bars and beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Parthenon and Acropolis.
Where Can I Stay near Glyfada's Second Beach?
We've got 56 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Glyfada's Second Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Glyfada Riviera Hotel
- 5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Beach house with garden, sunset view next tram
- 3.5-star apartment • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Beach apartment Panoramic Sea & Sunset view
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
South Greek---apartment near sea.
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Glyfada's Second Beach
What to See near Glyfada's Second Beach
- Syntagma Square
- Port of Piraeus
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
Things to Do near Glyfada's Second Beach
- Acropolis Museum
- Glyfada Golf Club of Athens
- Athens Metro Mall
- Vouliagmeni Spa Lake
- Archaeological Museum of Piraeus
How to Get to Glyfada's Second Beach
Flights to Glyfada
- Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from central Glyfada