Where is Rotonda a Mare?
Senigallia is home to Rotonda a Mare. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Theater La Fenice Senigallia and Spiaggia di Velluto.
Where Can I Stay near Rotonda a Mare?
We've got 50 hotels to pick from within a mile of Rotonda a Mare. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna
Terrazza Marconi Hotel & Spamarine
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Rotonda a Mare
What to See near Rotonda a Mare
- Spiaggia di Velluto
- Garibaldi Senigallia Square
- Porto Senigallia - Penelope Statue
- Rocca Roveresca
- Shrine of Our Lady of the Rose
Things to Do near Rotonda a Mare
- Theater La Fenice Senigallia
- Museo Nori de' Nobili
- Antica Cantina Sant'Amico
How to Get to Rotonda a Mare
Flights to Senigallia
- Falconara Airport (AOI), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from central Senigallia