What is Qinghefang Old Street like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to visit the Qinghefang Old Street for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Qinghefang Old Street a favourite with budget-conscious visitors looking for a trip to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from experiencing everything that Qinghefang Old Street has to offer. The right hotel is just a click away!
What are the best things to see and do in Qinghefang Old Street?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Qinghefang Old Street, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- West Lake (0.9 mi/1.5 km)
- Hu Xueyan Former Residence (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Xihu Tiandi (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Wushan Night Market (0.7 mi/1.2 km)
- Leifeng Pagoda (1.2 mi/1.9 km)
- Broken Bridge (1.3 mi/2.2 km)
- Three Pools Mirroring the Moon (1.4 mi/2.3 km)
- Hangzhou China Silk Town (1.9 mi/3.1 km)
- Wulin Square (2 mi/3.2 km)
- Hangzhou Botanical Garden (2.6 mi/4.1 km)
- Food & drink
- Local Restaurant
- Jiangnan Small City