Where is Oil and Gas Museum?
Parkersburg is home to Oil and Gas Museum. Parkersburg is a historic city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Grand Central Mall and West Virginia Motor Speedway.
Where Can I Stay near Oil and Gas Museum?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Oil and Gas Museum. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
The Blennerhassett Hotel
- 3.5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Parkersburg
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Oil and Gas Museum
What to See near Oil and Gas Museum
- Fort Boreman Park
- Ohio Valley University
- Scott Field
- Henderson Hall
Things to Do near Oil and Gas Museum
- Grand Central Mall
- West Virginia Motor Speedway
- Blennerhassett Museum
- Smoot Theater
- Lee Middleton Doll Museum
How to Get to Oil and Gas Museum
Flights to Parkersburg
- Parkersburg, WV (PKB-Mid-Ohio Valley Regional), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from central Parkersburg