Hotels in Cabia, Spain
Search & Compare Cabia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cabia
Cabia overviewCabia is special for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its castle and cathedrals. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Abbey of Santa Maria la Real de Las Huelgas and La Merced Church. Check out local attractions like University of Burgos and El Parral Park. Whatever you're into, Cabia has something for you.
Where to stay in CabiaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cabia is the place to go. There are 45 hotels in the Cabia area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $31 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2168 user reviews of Cabia hotels: Hotel Rio Cabia
How to get to CabiaFly in to Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from downtown Cabia. Valladolid (VLL) is the next closest major airport, 65 mi (104.6 km) away.
What to see around CabiaMemorable for its castle, cathedral, historical sites, and these top landmarks to visit:
- • Abbey of Santa Maria la Real de Las Huelgas
- • La Merced Church
- • San Nicolas de Bari Church
- • Church of San Esteban
- • San Gil Abad Church
- • University of Burgos
- • El Parral Park
- • Parque de La Isla
- • Atapuerca Convention Center
- • Castle Park
When to visit CabiaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 3.6 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches