Hotels in Hana Forest Reserve, Hawaii
Search & Compare Hana Forest Reserve Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hana Forest Reserve
Hana Forest Reserve overviewHana Forest Reserve is a relaxing place known for its beaches and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You're sure to enjoy all of the bar and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Wainapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Pools of Oheo and Fagan Memorial. Whatever you're into, Hana Forest Reserve has something for you.
Where to stay in Hana Forest ReserveA welcoming city for all, Hana Forest Reserve has a variety of lodging options. There are 63 hotels in the Hana Forest Reserve area and you can shop as many as 111 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 45%.
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 24 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 7 5-star hotels with an average price of $434 per night
How to get to Hana Forest ReserveFly in to Hana, HI (HNM), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from downtown Hana Forest Reserve. Kahului, HI (OGG) is the next closest major airport, 27 mi (43.5 km) away.
What to see around Hana Forest ReserveIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Pools of Oheo
- • Hamoa Beach
- • Kahanu Garden
- • Red Sand Beach
- • Wainapanapa State Park
- • Fagan Memorial
- • Haleakala National Park
- • Haleakala Crater
- • Garden of Eden Arboretum
When to visit Hana Forest ReserveIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 78°F day, 64°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 67°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 65°F night
- • January-March: 21.7 inches
- • April-June: 17.0 inches
- • July-September: 18.5 inches
- • October-December: 22.0 inches