Hotels in La Joya, Spain
Search & Compare La Joya Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in La Joya
La Joya overviewLa Joya is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and cafe choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Los Remedios Convent and Colegiata de Santa Maria la Mayor. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like El Torcal National Park and Lobo Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, La Joya is for you.
Where to stay in La JoyaLa Joya offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 313 hotels in the La Joya area and you can shop as many as 146 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 52 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 107 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 116 4-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to La JoyaFly in to Malaga (AGP), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from downtown La Joya.
What to see around La JoyaKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Lobo Park
- • Botanical Garden of cacti and other succulents 'Mora i Bravard'
- • Los Remedios Convent
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria la Mayor
- • Antequera Town Hall
- • Iglesia del Carmen
- • Convento de Belen
- • El Torcal National Park
- • Caminito del Rey
- • El Chorro Gorge
- • The Gorge of Gaintanes
- • Ardales Park
- • Antequera Castle
- • Plaza de San Sebastian
- • Antequera Municipal Museum
- • Museo Conventual De Las Carmelitas Descalzas De Antequera
- • Antequera Trinity Church
When to visit La JoyaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches