Hotels in El Chorro, Spain
Search & Compare El Chorro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Chorro
El Chorro overviewEl Chorro is a relaxing place known for its countryside and gardens, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Caminito del Rey and Cueva de Ardales. Local sights like The Gorge of Gaintanes and El Chorro Gorge are worth a visit. El Chorro is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in El ChorroEl Chorro offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 267 hotels in the El Chorro area and you can shop as many as 114 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $20 per night
- • 92 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 93 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 4 5-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to El ChorroFly in to Malaga (AGP), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from downtown El Chorro.
What to see around El ChorroKnown for its gardens, the area's attractions include:
- • Lobo Park
- • Botanical Garden of cacti and other succulents 'Mora i Bravard'
- • Caminito del Rey
- • The Gorge of Gaintanes
- • El Chorro Gorge
- • Ardales Park
- • Cueva de Ardales
- • Bobastro Ruins
- • Interpretation Center Pena de Ardales
- • Castillo de la Estrella
- • El Torcal National Park
- • Antequera Town Hall
When to visit El ChorroCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 46°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0.1 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches