Where is Heywoods Beach?
Douglas is home to Heywoods Beach. Douglas is a welcoming city known for its selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Sandy Lane Beach and Carlisle Bay.
Where Can I Stay near Heywoods Beach?
We've got 168 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Heywoods Beach. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Port St Charles
- 4-star condo resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Luxury apartment, Port St Charles, West Coast Barbados
- 4-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Attentive staff
#271 Beautiful Exceptional Luxury Apartment on the Beach In Port St Charles.
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Beautiful One Bedroom Lagoon Front Apartment
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace
Luxury one bed apartment at Port St Charles Marina, with views of the Caribbean
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Heywoods Beach
What to See near Heywoods Beach
- Sandy Lane Beach
- Mullins Beach
- St. James Parish Church
- Holetown Beach
- Paynes Bay Beach
Things to Do near Heywoods Beach
- Chattel Village
- Caribbean International Riding Centre
- Lime Grove Shopping Centre
- Sandy Lane Country Club Golf Course
- Green Monkey Golf Course
How to Get to Heywoods Beach
Flights to Douglas
- Grantley Adams Intl. Airport (BGI), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Douglas