Hotels near Universite Lyon I Tram Stop

Search hotels near Universite Lyon I Tram Stop in La Doua

Hotels.com® Rewards

Collect 10 nights, get 1 free night

And look out for Secret Prices on select hotels

• Pay now or later on most rooms
  • Free cancellation on most rooms
  • Price Guarantee

Hotels in La Doua near Universite Lyon I Tram Stop

When it comes to visiting Universite Lyon I Tram Stop, your hotel experience affects the memories you make and how you spend your time in France. Whether you are searching for a cheap Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotel, a 5-star hotel near Universite Lyon I Tram Stop or a family-friendly Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotel, using Hotels.com can ensure you find the best accommodations for your stay.

Not sure of what to do once you get there? Reading guest reviews will give you a more personal perspective on a fellow traveler's experience during their stay at Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotels. By reading about the experiences of other travelers, you can learn more about the hotels’ quality of service, and the best things to do around La Doua. There are several hotels in La Doua that offer a variety of amenities.

Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotels for:

• Cleanliness: Studio Ivry
  • Service: Au coeur de Lyon - Opera - Hôtel de Ville (D)
  • Comfort: Studio Ivry
  • Condition: Appart Ambiance - Coste

Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go and save hotels to view and compare later. Use our search feature and map to compare locations, prices, and the hotel amenities for your Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotel reservations. Join our Welcome Rewards Program for a chance to win a free night at one of our Universite Lyon I Tram Stop hotels.